Estate Maps, 1750s-1900s

Map Detail
North of Scotland Archaeological Society
Name: Robertson, P. J.  
Title: This Lot of the Chappel and Garden situated on the South Side of the Beauly at Eskadale & most humbly inscribed to T A Fraser Esq Lovat.  
Imprint: 1826
Pagination: 1 manuscript map: col.; 37 x 31 cm.
Shelfmark: Lovat209
Notes: 1:3168. (4 chains = 5" ).
Courtesy of Lovat Highland Estates and the North of Scotland Archaeological Society.  
Zoom Into Map:         Click on the map to view in greater detail.

Copyright           Enquiries & Copies           Help