Estate Maps of Scotland, 1772-1878
A brief selection of estate maps that have been digitised.
- 1801 - John AINSLIE - Plan of Baron Norton's Feu at Norton Place.
- 1821 - Anon. - Sketch of Ravelston.
- 1826 - David CRAWFORD - Plan of the Estates of Ravelston and Corstorphinhill.
- 1826 - John LESLIE - Plan of the lands of Newington and Bellville.
- 1836 - Robert STEVENSON & Son - Plan & section of the road from Granton Pier through the lands of His Grace The Duke of Buccleuch.
- 1847 - George BUCHANAN - Plan of the estate of Craigentinny.
- [ca.1860] - John GELLATLY - Plan of feued and unfeued grounds. Hope Parkend.
-  - Robert RAEBURN - Feuing plan of the lands of Grange.
- 1870 - William & Alexander Keith JOHNSTON - Plan of the estate of Ravelrig.
- 1878 - William & Alexander Keith JOHNSTON - Plan of Warriston policies and adjoining grounds in Edinburgh.