Maps by John Adair
Adair Manuscripts, ca.1680s
- Adair 1: The Mappe of Orkney with the harbours and Islands.
- Adair 2: The Mappe of Straithern, Stormont, & Cars of Gourie with the rivers Tay and Ern surveighed & designed [by] John Adair.
- Adair 3: A Mape of the countries about Stirling authore Jo. Adair.
- Adair 4: The Hydrographicall mappe of Forth from the entry to ye Quensferry authore Jo. Adair.
- Adair 5: [A map of Strath Devon and the district between the Ochils and the Forth]
- Adair 6: A Mapp of Clakmanan Shire.
- Adair 7: The East Part of Fife surveyed & designed be [i.e. by] John Adair.
- Adair 8: Mappe of Wast Lothian comonly called Linlithgowshire authore Johanne Adair.
- Adair 9: [Map of Midlothian]
- Adair 10: East Lothian authore Johanne Adair.
- Adair 11: A mape of the west of Scotland containing Clydsdail, Nithsdail, Ranfrew, Shyre of Ayre, & Galloway authore Jo. Adair.
- Adair 12: The Sherifdome of Etrik Forest.
Printed maps by John Adair
- The Mapp of Straithern, Stormount, and Cars of Gourie. 1720?
- The river and frith of Forth. 1730
- A new and exact map of the river Clyde... 1731
- A map of Mid-Lothian, survey'd by Mr Adair. (1735)
- A Map of East Lothian survey'd by Mr J. Adair. 1736
- A map of West Lothian survey'd by Mr J. Adair. (1737)
Sea Charts from Adair's Description of the Sea Coast and Islands of Scotland, 1703
- A true and exact Hydrographical description of the Sea coast and Isles of Scotland...
- The Frith of Forth from the Entry to the Queen's ferry, with all the Islands, Rocks, Sands &c.
- Holy-Island, Fairn Islands with the many Rocks and Hazards that lye Scatter'd in that Sea, and the Coast from Sunderland point in England to St Abbs-head in Scotland...
- The Frith and River of Tay with all the Rocks, Sands, Shoals, &c.
- The Town and Water of Montross with the neighbouring Country & Coast from the Red-head to the North-water.
- The coast of Scotland from the Red-head to Aberdeen.