Military Maps of Scotland (18th century)

Map Detail
Title: Plan, Elevation and Sections of additional Barracks of Timber, Ordered by his Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland to be built at Fort William, on the vacant ground near the Governours House for the accomodateing 160 private Men [copy]  
Name: Campbell, Dugal (Engineer)  
Description: 1 manuscript map ; 449 x 594 mm., on sheet, 457 x 603 mm.  
Original Survey: 1746  
Date on Map: 1746?  
Placename: Fort William  
Parish: Kilmallie  
County: Inverness-shire  
Shelfmark: MS.1646 Z.02/30b  
Zoom Into Map:         Click on the map to view in greater detail.

Copyright           Enquiries & Copies           Help          

All images © Crown Copyright and © National Library of Scotland