Military Maps of Scotland (18th century)

Map Detail
Title: Plan, Elevation and Sections of additional Barracks of Timber, Ordered by the Duke of Cumberland to be built at Fortwilliam, on the vacant ground near the Governours House, For accommodating of 160 Private Men  
Name: Campbell, Dugal (Engineer)  
Description: 1 manuscript map ; 452 x 593 mm., on sheet, 472 x 605 mm.  
Original Survey: 1746  
Date on Map: 1746  
Placename: Fort William  
Parish: Kilmallie  
County: Inverness-shire  
Shelfmark: MS.1646 Z.02/30a  
Zoom Into Map:         Click on the map to view in greater detail.

Copyright           Enquiries & Copies           Help          

All images © Crown Copyright and © National Library of Scotland