Military Maps of Scotland (18th century)

Map Detail
Title: Plan, Sectio and Elevation of the New Storehouse, Built at the South End of the Powder Magazine in the Castle of Edinburgh, 1753  
Name: Skinner, William (Engineer)  
Description: 1 manuscript map ; 503 x 341 mm., on sheet, 538 x 397 mm  
Original Survey: 1753  
Date on Map: 1753  
Placename: Edinburgh Castle  
Parish: Edinburgh  
County: Edinburghshire/Midlothian  
Shelfmark: MS.1645 Z.02/13a  
Zoom Into Map:         Click on the map to view in greater detail.

Copyright           Enquiries & Copies           Help          

All images © Crown Copyright and © National Library of Scotland